Tuesday 29 June 2010

#Allow me to introduce myself. . . . . . .

Thought I would never do this but "never say never" so here goes.....I am a vicious closet critic and I love it! Perhaps I'm a coward or some would say I have a good eye or sense of what's HOT and what's NOT.......I guess it's my turn in the hot seat and I hope y'all make it a steamy one lol (no pun intended).

Okay by popular demand (stressing the terms popular and demand), I am giving this blogging fad a try and God help me should I live to regret it lol. You should know by now that I'm a free spirited individual, almost a recluse hippie (if that's remotely possible) but I swear by the motto live and let live and at such rarely plan the fabulosities that tend to occur in my coveted life :-).....hence the name of my blog :D.

Now now I do realise putting my every day experiences on the map will be a bit too much exposure and I have used the words closet and recluse so you know I DON'T want you knowing too much about the real me, that would just mess things up for all of us lol. So I will of course include dashings of disguised descriptions to save face BUT 99.9% of the content of this blog will be real talk so fret not o ye gossip folk of little faith.

-------------------------------------------------------
Cue music: "If you are what you say you are, a SUPERSTAR, then have no fear...the camera's HERE and the microphones and they wanna KNOW....oh oh ohhh" :-) !!!

Interviewer: Welcome to the hot seat SD, so thrilled you could honour us with a quickie today.....

Name: ScribbleDiva

Age: Never ask a lady this....it is rude. If you must know, Forever 21!

Zodiac Sign: Don't be coy, besides I don't believe in astrology

Status: Depends who's asking lol

Employment / Education: I am a rather accomplished young lady, that's all you need to know :-)

Religion: It's a way of life :-)

Hobbies: Okay lets see....reading, writing, DANCING, TALKING, EATING, SHOPPING, TRAVELLING, SINGING in no particular order :-) there's more, but I'm bored, NEXT!

Fave quotes: I really can't do this, I have a huuuuuge crush on words! I discover a favourite quote everyday so lets keep it moving...

Best Holiday destination: Hmmmm, I can't say but I like holidays that offer lots of pampering, sunshine, beautiful scenery (yes includes the people too lol), good food and of course INSANE night life!

Best memory: My mental compilation of my childhood years :-) growing up was such a rush! I really had the Enid Blyton childhood (at least my over active imagination made me believe so lol)

One talent you wish you were good at: SINGING....I envy the gits that have been blessed with the gift of harmony n melody!

Dream job: Tricky tricky, I would say one where I can talk and talk all day whilst looking DDG (drop dead gorge) and changing people's lives for the better :-)

Define yourself in one word: Fierce!
-------------------------------------------------------