Monday 26 July 2010

Love Mondays....

Feeling good, looking better, has been my motto for today, thanks to a few special people (one in particular......sigh). As I sit in bed, with my duvet wrapped around my legs (nippy London night) and my well deserved glass of my favourite tipple (Malbec wine) on my bedside table, I can't help but smile (you know that nerdy lovey dovey smile *shy face*) as I sway from side to side to Yori Yori remix (funny I didn't care much for the original). Like someone rightly commented on YouTube, "the song gives me feelings". Feelings I haven't dealt with in a hot minute and the timing is apt (hmmm). Summer '010 has been beautiful. I think it's safe to say I have ALL I need now :-)

Thought I should spread the love, enjoy! xox



P.s. All this good music has got me dancing....who knows one day I just might treat you to one of my sessions.....yah!