Wednesday 28 July 2010

Jerk!

Okaaaay so it's past 4am and my sisters and I have been jerking all night lol (the joys of youth!). They are still going strong but my over 25yrs old bones and muscles called it a night about an hour ago. It all started because my party throwing friend sent me a list of new hot tracks to check out (he is the only reason my playlist stays fresh). So any way we started off with a mix of whiskey, boiling water, honey, lemon, and cinnamon a.k.a Hot Toddy (Usher featuring Jay Z and Ester Dean). Everyone and their mama have had an opinion on this song today so I'm not gonna say much but it's fierce! Thankfully my sisters and I are quite talented (my youngest sis is great with lyrics, melody and everything in between, oh and she's a great dancer just like me and my other sis....so I like to think lol), so we really didn't hold back in terms of our music selection for our impromptu dance session. We went through an eclectic playlist, often taking dance notes off some brave folks on YouTube and that was when the jerking started lol. There is something retarded but insanely fun about jerking BUT it won't be a move I'll be displaying outside the confines of my bedroom, unless I've got some fierce juice in me veins :-). Speaking of which I think I need a body double for this weekend, so many parties (I CAN'T get out of *groan*) so little stamina eeeeks! Time to hit the sack xx