Tuesday 13 July 2010

White chocolate moments......*drools*

I am not referring to the novel by Lori Wick (a good read nonetheless), instead I am referring to those moments when I find no better companion than my scrumptious Ferrero made Kinder Bueno White chocolate (much like most of the readers of a chocolate blog I stumbled across recently, http://www.chocablog.com/ ). KBW is a thin, crispy wafer filled with delicious hazelnut cream, coated in luscious white chocolate which is covered with ground hazelnuts and cocoa........yum!

Mind you, I do not naturally have a sweet tooth, but I found myself munching through several packets of this chocolate delight, whilst working my way through my Sex and the City box set (which I finished for the millionth time yesterday, boo hoo!). I have now also discovered great joy in nibbling at its hazel nut and cocoa bits whilst reading I Heart New York, a freebie that came with the latest issue of Glamour magazine (loving the Carrie-esque twist to this novel).

To save face, I have coined these obvious binge sessions: my white chocolate moments. Thankfully I live about 10minutes (walking distance) away from two Tesco Express stores so I never not have a bar when I need one, like now :-)