Tuesday 6 July 2010

Hi5!

Hi5 anyone? Nope didn't think so either lol. Well I was feeling a bit adventurous the other day, so I logged into my hi5 account (can't believe I even remembered my log-in details). I am not quite sure what I expected, seeing as the advent of Facebook, Twitter and Blackberry messenger literally made hi5 extinct, but I wasn't quite prepared for the fun and games this once upon a time coolest social networking site had in store for me. I was initially going to call this post "What ever happened to hi5?" but we all know the answer to that one, technology!

As an  avid technophobe (trust me I don't know how I got an A in A-level Information & Communication Technology), I totally sympathise with victims of technology such as myself and of course hi5. Our common symptom is an inability to keep up with technological innovation and a need to keep things uncomplicated. At first glance, hi5 is a hot mess but definitely less intimidating than Facebook or Twitter. However, after mucking about, you soon crave the added functionalities of the more advanced social networking sites, such as a better web layout and display and of course advanced security settings. For instance, I noted back then, random strangers could view and comment on your photo uploads and I managed to WOW and LOL at the calibre of comments which were no match for anything I have encountered in my Facebook inbox. Just to give you some colour, I had a total of four photo uploads and 105 photo comments (some of which were from extremely keen  and random females hmmm). Anyhoo, I decided to post some of these comments, enjoy!


Comment 1: luk @ ya eye i felt like touchin them
Comment 2: sweetie i'll give everytin in this world just to watchin u laughin
Comment 3: ...Daamn girl like the attitude look..anyways..it's not often we find raw talent and beauty like this at our fingertips...but we already know that don't we?! I'd just like to steal you away to my country, no fine lady should suffer in the cold..and not alone anyway ;) xx
Comment 4: ,,,anya-azu!!!~ (translation: fish eye wth??!!)
Comment 5: ...hehe..lots of flirts around..hey. truthfully...this girl is bam! she tight...i mean hey! who is blind here??
Comment 6: hi girl, u got cherry eyes, they are a master piece!
Comment 7: Hot ice.....if eyes could kill these ones would be a nuke!!
Comment 8: baby u leave me speechless
Comment 9: Na wa oh! Fa ekwusigon ife nine. Jisike! (translation: wow, they've said it all, take it easy or soin like that lol)
Comment 10: Hey babie,ur dem beautifull,i found ur pics so mesmerizing. Can i meet with u pls.just as a frend
Comment 11: WALAHI!! Victor no lie at all, dis babe na die, Chineke!! anything wey fine pass dis go be mammy water, it don't get no better. Girl u's the bomb jiggy, keep it real.
Comment 12: omo men.....................chai ..................this is toooooooooooooo fly.........this here's the true defintion of a bunz chic........why would anyone want to put a pic on their profile after seeing this..............it makes the rest of us look like OGRES
Comment 13: Girl you are beautiful. I know I can't be running round saying taht to often - my wife would kill me if I did - but I give credit where credit is due. And you...... damn. Your fine girl.
Comment 14: gOd!!! anything more attractive... would have to be water after 50yrs in the desert. u's beautiful! holla from Winnipeg... Canada!
Comment 15: babe you are so sweet,neat,clean and the most of all is that every part of your body RADIATE BEAUTY,infact you are a JEWEL.

WARNING: Guys do not try these lines at a club / bar you will get ditched fi real lol!