Monday 25 October 2010

Live in the moment....

Have to keep today's post short and sweet as I have mountain loads of work to get through tonight and my eyes already feel heavy with sleep and sheer laziness *yawn* Decided to take a hint from Drake and "live in the moment" over the weekend......ended up being "The Best I Ever Had" and I really didn't want it to be "Over" but as they say all good things do come to an end, so I bid goodbye to my long suffering boyfriend (London....yes I am in an intense and very rewarding relationship with a city lol) and headed back to the man currently after my heart, Robin Hood. I am quite an easy person to please so really I didn't get up to anything outrageous but I spent unprecedented quality time with my even more long suffering male best buddy and we had a BLAST! As someone who never really had strictly platonic relationships with the opposite sex, I thoroughly enjoyed the company, conversation and everything else, it was amazing to just be able to hang and talk and flirt and get some much needed perspective on a few things that were weighing on my mind. Anyhoo I finally conquered my presentation demons today and delivered a near flawless presentation with my dream team (Group 8). The consensus was that we totally ROCKED the class and I hope this success is sustainable for the rest of my MBA programme.

On that note I need to get through some case studies and other readings in preparation for class and some other group meetings tomorrow *sigh*

First...a quick detour....gidilounge, YouTube and BB messenger....what's really good?! :-D